Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kansas City!

Last weekend some friends and I went to Kansas City, Missouri on a road trip. It was my first ever road trip without my family and a bit better than some of those that I remember

jam from amish people
This is jam I bought when we stopped at a gas station and there were Amish children selling some homemade stuff on the side of the road. It was a gift for our host, Ramzy, and I decided to draw a little on it and also on my legs.

Ramzy!
This is Ramzy with a gift that Jenny bought him at this amazing antique store we went to.

cicada on Jak's head!
This is Jak, Amalias friend she had from the internet since she was really young, he was such a blast and even put a cicada on his head! a true dream, I love this photo.

AJ
This is AJ, who I would consider him a sort of a new friend because I already knew him before the road trip, but this is from a car show we ran into in Ames, Iowa, also a fun town!

More to come later....

1 comment:

Anders said...

One. Two. Three. Four of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen.